I give lectures on topics ranging from business management, strategy and corporate social responsibility to my personal life. On this page you can see the themes of my lectures.
For booking and more information please contact High Performance Institute.
- Strategy development
- Value Based Management
- Balanced Scorecard
- How do you engage an entire organization?
- Leadership across boundaries
- Corporate responsibility – particular focus on social responsibility
- Similarities and differences in management of companies and NGOs
- Why is volunteering special?
- What happens to the voluntary sector?
Welfare and Society
- What happens to welfare in Denmark?
- New opportunities for welfare
- Why is innovation important to welfare and society?
Based on the many exciting experiences I have had during my life, I outlinethe reflections and choices that have influenced my journey.
General Information about the Lectures
To target the presentation I prefer to know as much as possible about the client and his wishes. I can easily get around in both geography and subject matter.
My lectures are best without slides. This way I ensure presence, relevance and involvement of the audience.